Hellpkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Runescape Private Server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Donate  Affiliates  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
abyssal wtf
HELLPK add's a new jr! I_vote_lcapHELLPK add's a new jr! I_voting_barHELLPK add's a new jr! I_vote_rcap 
Solace
HELLPK add's a new jr! I_vote_lcapHELLPK add's a new jr! I_voting_barHELLPK add's a new jr! I_vote_rcap 
heavenVShell
hamlin20
Owner Jesse
Wicked Lo
jesus
colton
santuba123
duke
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 78 on Sun May 30, 2021 6:26 am
Poll
Statistics
We have 109 registered users
The newest registered user is themyth

Our users have posted a total of 297 messages in 36 subjects

HELLPK add's a new jr!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
abyssal wtf

abyssal wtf

HELLPK add's a new jr! Empty
PostSubject: HELLPK add's a new jr!   HELLPK add's a new jr! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:02 pm

we r the jr. rsps of hellpkz a once great/popular server linked with all the staff and good friends of staff of hellpkz (we cant find some though)

WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A JR.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

bieng a jr. clan means we r kind of linked if one server is down we play the other. or we help out servers 50% staff of frozen is staff of hellpkz or ex staff!

REASON WHY WHERE THE JR.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this server was made by teh pwnage him self HAMLIN20 and the server was created and/or became jr clan because WICKED LO creater of hellpkz was inactive(thought he died) and created it so players can join and play the experience hellpkz had but it was to late most players left 2-3 days after temp shutdown

HELLPKZ BACK UP AND COMPETITION NOW???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

as a JR. clan we want to become the main server so we competiting (fun competition) this means we weekly wars in either hellpkz or fhellpk!

CAN WE PLAY BOTH???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OFCOURSE! playing both is actauly best idea!!!

hellpkz with a ex-healthy population is becoming quite slow and needs life support as we want it to be are motherboard\but if it keeps slowing down we all know what happens? JR.clan no more :'( less players less support everything

SUPPORTERS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ABYSSAL WTF

WICKED LO

OWNER JESSE

SANTUBA123

heavenvhellz

-

-

-

-

-

NEED ATLEAST 10 RECOMENDED 5 TO GET IN!

JOIN AT http://fhellpk.webs.com/home.htm
REGISTER AND DL!

Last edited by abyssal wtf on Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Owner Jesse
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HELLPK add's a new jr!   HELLPK add's a new jr! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:11 pm

I support. Sounds black to me Smile. Well, you now have. A terrorist, a border jumper, and some white guy...best supportive team here...yep, yep.
Back to top Go down
santuba123

santuba123

PostSubject: Re: HELLPK add's a new jr!   HELLPK add's a new jr! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:40 am

i support, great idea Very Happy
add meh name up there xD
Back to top Go down
heavenVShell

PostSubject: Re: HELLPK add's a new jr!   HELLPK add's a new jr! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:05 pm

I will continue to support this and donate as much as i can ty.
Back to top Go down
hamlin20

hamlin20

PostSubject: Re: HELLPK add's a new jr!   HELLPK add's a new jr! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:22 pm

yea. since mine is already 24\7 and never failed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELLPK add's a new jr!   HELLPK add's a new jr! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELLPK add's a new jr!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellpkz :: Updates :: News & Announcements-
Jump to: