Hellpkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Runescape Private Server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Donate  Affiliates  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
abyssal wtf
ok...ok....ok...ACTIVITY I_vote_lcapok...ok....ok...ACTIVITY I_voting_barok...ok....ok...ACTIVITY I_vote_rcap 
Solace
ok...ok....ok...ACTIVITY I_vote_lcapok...ok....ok...ACTIVITY I_voting_barok...ok....ok...ACTIVITY I_vote_rcap 
heavenVShell
hamlin20
Owner Jesse
Wicked Lo
jesus
colton
santuba123
duke
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 78 on Sun May 30, 2021 6:26 am
Poll
Statistics
We have 109 registered users
The newest registered user is themyth

Our users have posted a total of 297 messages in 36 subjects

ok...ok....ok...ACTIVITY

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
abyssal wtf

abyssal wtf

ok...ok....ok...ACTIVITY Empty
PostSubject: ok...ok....ok...ACTIVITY   ok...ok....ok...ACTIVITY Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:49 pm

GUYS LISTEN..... i bet you only about 10-15 views are gana get on this post because no one applies and if they do they don't post... the top poster Hamlin me Jesse and wicked... well Hamlin quit for temporally. so please listen post.. anything comes to mind. just something keep it active.

another thing is when im on no one is on i mean no one... i see something 1-2 ppl on 5-10 min they log because no one is their.. so they DON'T wana play. c'mon guys start playing we had alot of random people log in, but then log out because they see no one is on..
THE MORAL IS JUST TO TRY TO STAY ACTIVE

IN OTHER NEWS~~~
wicked is testing a new source his friend and him coded. so if you see your account reset don't worry its not because you got banned. or it's just you its everyone but this source gana include alot of things! awesome things! i mean AWESOME!

here is a SHORT LIST meaning this is only some i observed and i licked alot.

WORKING CLAN CHAT- yes a cc private cc you and your clan for you clan fighter that love pking in clan Smile!

WORKING G\E!!!!-- yes working g\e with g\e info help and everything shows you what is in the g\e what someone is demanding/selling ect. Smile

DRAGON CLAWS- the al-mighty dragon claws to you pkers that love it on runescape but cant offord their is dragon claw with special attacks that work! only 2 though not 4 but hey! better then nothing!

NOTE- IVE BEEN OBSERVING FOR VERY SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME AND DON'T KNOW MANY BENEFITS BUT FOR NOW THOSE ARE THE ONE I FOUND THAT POPED-UP WHILE OBSERVING SERVER!
Back to top Go down
santuba123

santuba123

PostSubject: Re: ok...ok....ok...ACTIVITY   ok...ok....ok...ACTIVITY Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:46 am

i am active Very Happy
i play everyday and i started to be on forums too Very Happy so yeah
PEOPLE BE MORE ACTIVE!
Back to top Go down
hamlin20

hamlin20

PostSubject: Re: ok...ok....ok...ACTIVITY   ok...ok....ok...ACTIVITY Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:51 am

i am still on!

i am not on client much because if i dl on my computer it will be too slow to run my rs server.
Back to top Go down
heavenVShell

PostSubject: Re: ok...ok....ok...ACTIVITY   ok...ok....ok...ACTIVITY Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:14 am

im always on with wicked lo nobody else comes on
Back to top Go down
abyssal wtf

abyssal wtf

PostSubject: Re: ok...ok....ok...ACTIVITY   ok...ok....ok...ACTIVITY Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:54 am

ya heavenvshell thanks you deserved mod
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ok...ok....ok...ACTIVITY   ok...ok....ok...ACTIVITY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ok...ok....ok...ACTIVITY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellpkz :: Updates :: News & Announcements-
Jump to: