Hellpkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Runescape Private Server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Donate  Affiliates  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
abyssal wtf
the blank clan I_vote_lcapthe blank clan I_voting_barthe blank clan I_vote_rcap 
Solace
heavenVShell
hamlin20
Owner Jesse
Wicked Lo
jesus
colton
santuba123
duke
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 78 on Sun May 30, 2021 6:26 am
Poll
Statistics
We have 109 registered users
The newest registered user is themyth

Our users have posted a total of 297 messages in 36 subjects

the blank clan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
heavenVShell

the blank clan Empty
PostSubject: the blank clan   the blank clan Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:39 am

this clan is on xbox 360 and the rs private server. the blank clan doesnt where armor. or range armor all we wear is robes but have melee weapons. on the xbox 360 u must have live well be playing hola3 mw2 l4d and other awsome new hits well be facing other clans all the time. so just post if your in and if you got live post your gt so i can add. my gt is.. dawgyownz the main leaders name is iphone XD
Back to top Go down
abyssal wtf

abyssal wtf

the blank clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: the blank clan   the blank clan Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:58 am

lol ok xbox 360 clan thing is where talking about a clan you make and for you to recruit idk if this works
Back to top Go down
heavenVShell

the blank clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: the blank clan   the blank clan Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 1:24 pm

im the admin of the clan iphone XD is owner the blank clan is on xbox 360 and thee server.
Back to top Go down
abyssal wtf

abyssal wtf

the blank clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: the blank clan   the blank clan Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 2:51 pm

k
Back to top Go down
Solace

Solace

the blank clan Empty
PostSubject: Xbox 360 clan   the blank clan Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:48 am

Lol. Me and my friend are starting a xToXiiCx Clan. His 360 gamertag is xToXiiCxBlooDx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the blank clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: the blank clan   the blank clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the blank clan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellpkz :: General Server Talk :: Clan Recruitment-
Jump to: