Hellpkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Runescape Private Server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Donate  Affiliates  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
abyssal wtf
RULES NO EXCEPTIONS I_vote_lcapRULES NO EXCEPTIONS I_voting_barRULES NO EXCEPTIONS I_vote_rcap 
Solace
RULES NO EXCEPTIONS I_vote_lcapRULES NO EXCEPTIONS I_voting_barRULES NO EXCEPTIONS I_vote_rcap 
heavenVShell
hamlin20
Owner Jesse
Wicked Lo
jesus
colton
santuba123
duke
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 78 on Sun May 30, 2021 6:26 am
Poll
Statistics
We have 109 registered users
The newest registered user is themyth

Our users have posted a total of 297 messages in 36 subjects

RULES NO EXCEPTIONS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Owner Jesse
Admin

RULES NO EXCEPTIONS Empty
PostSubject: RULES NO EXCEPTIONS   RULES NO EXCEPTIONS Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 12:13 am

Alright there are rules in this server EVERYONE MUST follow. I will post some rules, if a new rule must be added then this topic will be edited.

Rule 1. Respect all staff and players. If there is any disrespect to players it will result to a warning, continuation it will result to a jail, then a mute, and hopefully a ban will not be needed. Disrespect to a staff member is automatic jail. If continuation mute. again, hopefully not a ban will be needed.

Rule 2. No spamming/Flamming. Spamming is not allowed and will be warning, jail, etc. Spamming is annoying to everyone and it laggs the server. Spamming is when a player continues to repeat the same word(s) and fill the chatbox which. Flamming is saying negative things to other intentionally trying to "bring them down" and pretty much being a dick. Flamming will be a warning, jail, mute, etc. Flamming to a staff member, will result to automatic jail.

Rule 3. No dupping. Dupping is when a player makes more than one item by glitching and profiting in them while not being fair and making there own money the right war. If a player is caught dupping and proved to be dupping then it will result to a ban. So, don't dupe. Ever.

Rule 4. Report glitches. If there are any glitches that you come across please tell me, Chase(Wicked Lo), and Jesus and we will try our best to fix it. Do not abuse the glitch or bad things will happen.

Rule 5. DO NOT I reapeat DO NOT ASK FOR STAFF. If you ask for staff it will lower your chances of recieveing a position in any type of staff. Most likely you will not get punished, but you loose a whole load of respect if you ask me. If you continue to ask and ask for a position in staff and you are warned then you will be jailed or muted.

Rule 6. This rule is twoards all staff members. This rule should not even be added here, but there are always staff members who just don't get it. STAFF MEMBER CANNOT DROP ITEMS WITHOUT PERMISSION OR TRADE AN ITEM TO A NON-STAFF PLAYER WITHOUT PERMISSION. If you do this action you will be Warned very harsh, and/or DEMOTED for doing this. Players should not receive help with items and coins. They should earn it.

Rules 7. No X-logging. X-logging is when you close your client while pking to log out and you do not die. It is very annoying and does not allow players to pk fairly. Anyone who X-loggs while pking you will be warned, then banned on the second offense.

Rule 8. DON'T BRAKE THE RULES! If you understand rule 8. you are good to go

Rule 9.Most important of all, most important, no matter what. HAVE FUN!

These are the rules up to now. If any rules will need to be added, this topic will be edited and fixed. ~Jesse, Wicked Lo, and Jesus~
Back to top Go down

RULES NO EXCEPTIONS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellpkz :: Updates :: Rules-
Jump to: